Pre Purchase building Inspections
Building & Timber Pest Inspections
AS 4349.1 & 4349.3
- Provide to you an Inspection Agreement, which will explain the Scope and Purpose of the Inspection.
- Provide a Guarantee of Indemnity Insurance (if you require).
- Contact your Agent or Vendor to schedule a time for the Inspection.
- Inspect the property and contact you by phone when the Inspection is complete, Or.
- Meet you on site at the property if you require and explain any issues.
- Provide a detailed Pre Purchase Inspection report with color photographs and recommendations.
Your Pre Purchase Building Inspection report will include any
Major Defects found in the property that require immediate rectification to avoid unsafe conditions, loss of utility or further deterioration of the property.
Major Defects will be clearly defined in your Inspection report.
Minor Defects located within the property will also be reported on. This reporting is not only very important as an indication of maintenance costs you will inherit but it is very powerful evidence that can help you negotiate the best purchase price when making the deal.